- 250g packet choc-chip cookies, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup sultanas, chopped
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 100g unsalted butter, chopped
- 180g dark chocolate, chopped
- 395g can NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- 120g dark chocolate, chopped
- 50g unsalted butter, chopped
- Grease and line base and sides of a 6cm-deep, 19cm (base) square cake pan with baking paper, allowing paper to extend 2cm above edges of pan. Combine cookies, peanuts, sultanas and cocoa in a bowl.
- Place butter, chocolate and condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth. Pour over cookie mixture. Stir well to combine. Spoon mixture into prepared pan, pressing with the back of the spoon. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Make chocolate ganache: Place chocolate and butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat. Stand for 5 minutes. Spread ganache over slice. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Lift slice from pan. Dust with cocoa powder.
- Cut into squares. Serve.